I’ve seen SUPER expensive cables in the store…. Here’s how to make your own for less than $50 for 1000 ft! (Or, however shorter you would like!)
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00V89N6KI/ref=twister_B00V88SRRG?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1 (crimpable connector)
http://www.amazon.com/BJK-Network-Cable-Crimper-Pliers/dp/B0055EXMII/ref=sr_1_4?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1442883794&sr=1-4&keywords=crimping+tool (crimping toool)
2. Strip the wire 1 inch.
3. Cut the extra thread. It is solid white in most cases.
4. Take the 4 pairs and lay them out like this.
5. Sperate the pairs into 8 wires.
7. Cut the strups down to 3/8 inch… Doesn’t have to be exact, just close.
8. Stuff it in the crimpable connector.
Crimp it down at the jack and repeat on other end!